The Australian National University is in close proximity to many of Canberra’s attractions. Most are within less than a 15 minute drive from the conference venue. Entry to all of these museums is free unless you would like to view a special exhibition.
- The Australian War Memorial
- The National Gallery of Australia
- The National Portrait Gallery
- The National Library
- The National Archives of Australia
- The National Museum of Australia
- Parliament House
- Australian National Botanic Gardens
- National Arboretum
If you would like to know what else is happening in Canberra go to the Visit Canberra website.