We welcome your proposals for presentations (25 minutes) and workshops (55 minutes) broadly related to technology-enabled learning and teaching with a focus upon “Place, Purpose, Possibilities”.
Submit your proposal via the button below. Proposals for presentations and workshops close on Monday 19 August 2019.
Here are some suggestions for presentation or workshop proposals around this year’s theme:
- Emerging technologies and how they can be applied in the workplace.
- How to embrace new technologies to revitalise old teaching approaches.
- Strategies for working with large student cohorts.
- Strategies to deliver more effectively via distance or blended mode.
- Tools and techniques for engaging more effectively than ever with students.
- Putting personalised learning into practice.
- Managing work-integrated learning.
- Partnering with the students in program and course design.
- Implementing augmented and virtual reality in education
- Mainstreaming innovative teaching technologies.
- Generating and using learning and learner analytics.
- Gamifying your courses and programs.
In submitting your proposal, please include 35 words max for the title and 200 words max for the short description. Please provide a title that accurately reflects on what you will deliver in your session, Catchy titles are good for attracting an audience, but informative subtitles are needed to give the substance of what you are presenting. If your presentation is going to include some interactive elements, do tell us whether attendees should bring their own device (BYOD).
25 minute presentation proposals
We welcome proposals for 25 minute presentations on technology-enhanced learning drawing on the theme “Place, Purpose, Possibilities”.
Please plan to deliver your content in 20 minutes, with 5 minutes being reserved for answering questions.
55 minute workshop proposals
We welcome proposals for workshops on technology-enhanced learning of 55 minutes duration. Please plan to deliver your content in 50 minutes, and allow 5 minutes for questions.
If your workshop attendees are actively using technology, then your session needs to be run on a BYOD basis, as no computer laboratories are available.
The venue has both a Wi-Fi system dedicated to EdTechPosium and Eduroam. If BYOD is necessary, indicate below whether the device suggested is a smart phone, a tablet or a laptop.
Make your proposal now
Click on the red button below to make an application to present either a 25 minute presentation or a 55 minute workshop.
Proposals for presentations and workshops close on Monday 19 August 2019. We will advise you of the outcome as soon as possible after this date, to enable you to make further arrangements.