A COVID-Safe event
The conference will be managed within an event COVID-Safe plan and the School’s COVID-Safe plan, including precautions such as registering attendance, wearing masks, social distancing and sanitising as advised by ACT Health at the time.
Registration fees will be refunded if the event is cancelled before 17:00 Wednesday 1 December. Unfortunately, we cannot provide refunds in the event of cancellation after that time.
Venue requirements for all visitors:
- Signs and Symptoms – You have no signs and symptoms of COVID-19.
- Covid19 Testing – You or a resident member of your family are not awaiting results of a Covid-19 test.
- Exposure Sites – You are continuing to monitor exposure sites and to the best of your knowledge have not attended any sites and been identified as a casual or close contact.
- Social Distancing – You are required to maintain social distancing of 1.5 meters wherever possible.
- Masks – Masks must be worn at all times if you are not able to socially distance. Masks must be worn at all times inside CGS buildings, classrooms and or events unless you are eating and or drinking or have a medical exemption to not wear a mask.
- Hygiene – Hygiene measures are to be followed including the use of hand sanitiser upon arrival.
- QR Code – You must check in through Canberra Grammars unique QR code.
- Vaccination – You are strongly encouraged to be double vaccinated.
- International travel – Prior to arrival, in the last 14 days, you have not returned overseas from South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Lesotho, Eswatini, Seychelles, Malawi and Mozambique.